More than ever, we need ideas. Ideas that do more than sustain a business model but solve a real societal problem or empower a community to improve their quality of life.
Sometimes, those ideas – even the great ones – don’t see the light of day because they don’t have the right connections, resources, or funding. We are here to help social-minded entrepreneurs overcome these issues, to inspire creative thinkers, and to help them plan, execute and sustain their missions. The road to positive change is long, but the destination is worth every twist and turn.
Rally's social enterprise accelerator's mission is to help entrepreneurs transform their ideas and existing work into sustainable ventures that create positive social change. A few times a year, we invite promising early-stage social ventures and entrepreneurs to join our four-month social enterprise-focused accelerator as Rally Fellows. During the program, fellows receive mentorship, 1-on-1 coaching, access to critical networks and community, and an opportunity to receive investment from the EIA impact and grant fund.
- A 16-week immersive mentorship-based experience designed to help the most promising social enterprises and founders turn their vision into a sustainable venture
- A collaborative work environment located virtually and on the campus of Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida
- Access to Rollins College, nationally recognized for its focus on social entrepreneurship, faculty and student interns
- Access to a world-class network and team of mentors who are serial commercial and social entrepreneurs
- Access to legal, accounting and marketing service professionals
- Weekly peer gathers, expert panels and one-on-one mentoring sessions
- Opportunity to receive a $25,000 investment or grant from the Entrepreneurs in Action Social Enterprise Venture Fund or the Central Florida Foundation Social Enterprise Endowment Fund
Program Schedule Overview
Our goal is to ensure that every Fellow is able to turn their vision into a sustainable venture. As a result, preprogram onboarding is an essential part of the Rally Program. Onboarding activities start three weeks prior to the program start date. These activities include assigning and introducing ventures to their mentors and Fellows completing a Social Lean Model Canvas and Social Outcome Matrix. Onboarding activities are mandatory and will be conducted virtually.
- Week 1: Rally 1 (Winter Park, Florida)
- Week 2 - 8: Weekly Fellow Meetups And Check-Ins (Virtual or Winter Park, Florida)
- Week 9: Rally 2 (Orlando Florida)
- Week 10 - 12: Weekly Fellow Meetups And Check-Ins (Virtual or Winter Park, Florida)
- Week 13 - 14: Weekly Venture, Check-Ins (Virtual or Winter Park, Florida)
- Week 15: Stakeholder Review (Virtual)
- Week 16: Rally 3 (Winter Park, Florida)
Summer 2019 Program Schedule
- Round 1 - Applications open April 1, 2019 to May 15, 2019
- Round 2 - Interviews will be announced Late May 2019
- Fellowship Invitation - Fellowship invite will go out to successful candidates by Early June 2019.
- Pre Cohort - Mid June 2019
- Cohort Start - July 2019
- Cohort End - October 2019
Our application timeline is subject to change therefore, please review our up-to-date application timeline below. Additionally, we will always announce date and other need-to-know information changes via emails to candidates.
Our passion to find solutions for real societal problems is the driving force behind what we do. Doing good is as important, if not more so, than doing well. Social entrepreneurs, your success matters to us.
CRACK THE CODE
There are a million barriers between a great idea and its realization. We will not be discouraged: our mandate is to help entrepreneurs break through these barriers to achieve success.
Let’s do more than just get ideas off the ground. Let’s propel them to soaring heights. Let’s achieve a double bottom line that delivers tangible results and infinite sustainability. And let’s commit to always improving how we do that.
Individuals who see the wisdom in combating intractable issues with organizations that earn their own revenue.
- Evaluate and select accelerator applications
- Mentor two companies from the Accelerator per year
- Judge event finalists in the Accelerator pitch event
Corporate partners that appreciate the power of social enterprise and want to align with this movement.
- All benefits of Rally Makers
- Recognition in all Boot Camp and Accelerator marketing and program materials
- Signage in shared workspace at Rosen Center
- Lunch and learn presentation to Accelerator classes
Corporate partners that are ready to take a leadership role in the development of a national social enterprise hub.
- All benefits of Seed Investors
- Option to assign an executive to provide subject matter mentorship to Accelerator
- Present finalists in Accelerator pitch event
We’ll Get There. And We’ll Get There Together
The leaders and investors in the Rally are looking to address local, national and global social issues. This accelerator offers a new approach to solving these social, environmental and economic challenges by helping develop new business models aimed at correcting or reversing those issues, while at the same time, giving investors an alternative method for investing and giving back to their community. We are one of the few accelerators in the nation with the education, mentorship, resources, community, networking and funding to help early stage social entrepreneurs develop their ideas and build sustainable ventures that make a difference.